We understand that every Landlord has slightly different needs; there are a number of reasons why you may decide to let your property. Whether you are a Professional Landlord, a Buy to Let Investor or an Accidental Landlord, our dedicated team will understand your individual needs. We are flexible and adaptive to specific requirements.
Whether you have one property and are new to this business, or have a large portfolio which is your main profession, we offer an attentive service that will give you reliability and peace of mind.
Why we are experts in Lettings;
This is our own business; if your experience is good then our job is pleasurable.
We are Landlords ourselves with over 20 years' experience of running our own and others portfolios. We know how important the right service is.
We are active member of Eastern Landlord Association, Becky is Chairlady of the Waveney Branch at present. Constantly keeping up to date with all legislation changes and relevant industry tools and advice.
We work very closely with our local Council and DWP, ensuring we are informed on all up to the minute facts and changes regarding council tax, housing benefit and all relevant subjects.
We understand that renting your property is primarily a "business" and needs to run well.
WE WANT YOU TO RECOMMEND US.
* Rent guarantee scheme available. Terms and conditions apply
* Deposit Protection Scheme - we are members of The DPS scheme to register deposits correctly.
Find a tenant service will includes:
- Marketing the property across various media
- Full colour brochure
- Organising and conducting accompanied viewings
- Arranging tenant referencing including credit checks
- Negotiating and drawing up the tenancy agreement
- Arranging a full inventory including photographs
- Overseeing tenant check-in
- Collection of the first month’s rent and deposit
- Registering the deposit with the DPS, if required
- Address legal aspects, such as right to rent, Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) and annual Gas Safety Inspections, Electrical Inspections, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Arranging Insurance and Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses Insurance, if required.
Our fees for this service are 80% plus VAT of the first months’ rent. You will manage this tenant yourself.
Our Fully Managed service includes all of the above and in addition:
- Collection and remittance of monthly rent
- Monthly landlord statements
- Property inspections with detailed reports
- Handling of all tenant queries
- Maintenance and repairs arranged
- 24 hour emergency line for tenants
- Overseeing tenant check-out and deposit refund
Our fees for this service are: £100 plus VAT initial letting fee (£50 plus VAT for subsequent tenants) 10% plus VAT of monthly rent collected. (reduced to 8% plus VAT if 3 or more properties managed)